The Free Online XML Escape/Unescape Tool removes the offending or reserved characters (that could be wrongly interpreted as markup) in the XML string with its corresponding entities. You can also convert the escaped XML string to its original ones.
The free online XML Escape/Unescape tool performs the following two main functions.
- It escapes the reserved characters (that could be wrongly interpreted as markup) in the XML string with its corresponding entities.
- It unescapes the escaped XML string back to its original ones.
Coding is crucial. A little tiny mistake sometimes gives devastating results. It is always better to have a backup of the code file before going into the escape/unescape process.
The "Load Sample Data"option is quite helpful in this way. So that you can check the results that escape/unescape can give.
- Click on the "load sample data" button.
- The tool will display the sample data in the above section.
- Click on the "Escape" button to escape the XML string.
- The tool will display the result in the "Result" section.
- Click on the "Un Escape" button to unescape the XML string.
Do we keep a copy of your source code?
Protecting user trust is our top priority. We do not keep a copy of the source code that the user pastes for the XML Escape/Unescape process.
Note: We do not keep a copy of the resulted code. Therefore, please copy the resulted code and paste it to the desired location for future use if you are happy and satisfied with the XML Escape/Unescape.