With the free HTML Entities Escape Online tool, replace the reserved characters in HTML with its corresponding HTML entities.
The HTML Escape tool converts the HTML code into a format that can be easily transmitted over the internet. It is a way to get surety those browsers will accurately show the HTML code without any intervention.
HTML Entities Escape replaces the HTML special characters, which are only reserved for HTML with its corresponding HTML entities.
Suppose the text string contains these signs < and >. To ensure that the browser does not interpret these signs as an opening and closing tag of HTML. Its corresponding HTML entities replace the characters that are reserved in HTML. Like
- " is replaced with "
- & is replaced with &
- < is replaced with <
- > is replaced with >
For this, do the following steps.
Do we keep a copy of your source code?
- Open the HTML Entities Escape Online tool.
- Enter the HTML code, or use the "load from URL" or "browse" option for getting the code.
- Click on the "HTML Entities Escape" button.
- The tool replaces the reserved characters in HTML with its corresponding HTML entities.
- The resulted code will be provided in the "Result" section.
- Please copy the code and paste it into the desired location.
Protecting user trust is our top priority. We do not keep a copy of the source code that the user pastes for the HTML Escape process.