The best & free online SQL to YAML converter converts the SQL string/SQL file format into the YAML string/YAML file format.
Please copy and paste the SQL code, or upload the SQL file to convert it into a YAML file format.
What is SQL?
SQL means Structured Query Language, and it is not the programming language. It is a query language to communicate the data with the rational database. It is a language to operate the databases. Most databases are compatible with the SQL language.
That is why that language is preferred.
- In the creation and deletion of a database.
- To access the data in a relational database.
- To store the data in a relational database.
- To describe the data.
- To create and drop the tables.
- And to create and modify the rows etc.
But to make your SQL file more efficient, you should minify your SQL fileso that all the extra elements will get removed from your SQL file.
What is YAML?
Originally, YAML stood for Yet Another Markup Language. Clark Evans first proposed that idea in 2001, and he worked together with Ingy döt Net and Oren Ben-Kiki to design it. But with time, they realized that it is not a markup language; it is a serialization language.
Therefore, YAML means YAML Ain't Markup Language; that meaning looks a bit awkward, but YAML is a human-readable data serialization language used in conjunction will all the other programming languages. That is why it is often used to write configuration files.
Due to its human-friendly data serialization standard for all programming languages, that language is gaining more importance and is considered a viable JSON language replacement.
One of the partial reasons that make the YAML friendly with all the other languages is that YAML makes up of other languages' bits/pieces. That is why YAML can be used with all the programs that want to store and transmit data. One major thing about YAML is that in YAML, newlines and indentation mean something.
How to use the best & free online SQL to YAML converter?
Conversion is fun. The online tools help convert SQL string/SQL file format into a YAML string/YAML file format.
To do this, do the following steps.
- Open the best & free online SQL to the YAML converter.
- You can either copy-paste the SQL code, use the "Load from the URL" option, or use the "Browse" option to upload the SQL file.
- After uploading the SQL data, click on the "Convert" button to convert the SQL file format into the YAML file format.
- You can get the "resulted code" in the "Result" section.
- Please copy the code, and paste it into the desired location.
How to use the Load Sample Data option in SQL to the YAML converter tool?
First, always use some sample data to check the working of the tool. To check the working of SQL to the YAML converter, do the following steps.
- Click on the "Load Sample Data" button.
- The sample data in the SQL format will appear in the upper section.
- Click on the 'Convert" button to convert the SQL file format into a YAML file format to get the sample result.
Do we keep a copy of your source code?
Protecting user trust is our top priority. We do not keep a copy of the source code that the user imput for the SQL to YAML conversion.